Are you looking for .NET programmers who can:
- - Support your application in the version it was written?
- - Upgrade older FoxPro or dbase IV applications to .NET?
- - Migrate your older applications to SQL Server and Visual Studio .NET?
- - Create custom reports, graphs and spreadsheets that will update in real time?
- - Web-enable your data, giving you the ability to access your data from anywhere?
- - Build interfaces to external data, like SQL server, mainframes, Excel and Access?
- - Integrate your internal accounting software with QuickBooks or Peachtree?
- - Provide .NET training and/or coaching on an as-needed basis?
- - Provide .NET programming support services, even after hours?
Whether you're looking for someone to develop a new application, or provide .NET programming support for an existing one--or even if you'd prefer to do-it-yourself (but need a little help now and then) check us out!
If you need a .NET programmer who can develop robust, user-friendly database applications, assist with Crystal Reports design and management, provide ad-hoc querying abilities--all at competitive rates, please contact us because we can help you.
Five ways you'll benefit by contacting us.
1. Higher Productivity
Your personnel will no longer have to manually re-key data into separate systems. Think of how much time and money that will save!
2. Fully distributable
You'll never pay extra per-seat or per-location fees for software deployment. Should you decide to distribute your software to other locations, there will be no additional charges unless you request additional software programming, training or installation assistance.
3. Greater Flexibility
Your system will be designed with multiple users in mind, allowing for easy access to data without requiring others to close spreadsheets or move to different records. Your system will be able to grow with you as your company needs change.
4. No need for new or additional hardware
Most often, your new QuickBooks interface will run on your existing workstations without the need for equipment upgrades.
5. 24-Hour Support
We're only a phone call away. We support the systems we install, and can add enhancements as needed.